Monday, May 14, 2012

Comic Con is coming to town!

Hello Gaters:

Hey hey hey, next weekend (25, 26 and 27) comes Comic Con Chile!!! yey, we, as Star Wars club get the chance to go as a Fan Club, because Billy Dee Williams is coming!!! our beloved Lando!!! which is wonderful, but that's not all, as like year, I'm going on Saturday as SGA!!! (Col. Sheppard) but that's not all, because this time I'm going with a friend, he is going as Doctor Rodney McKay, and a possibility to have an Elizabeth Weir with us as well. Wonderful isn't it.

So, something new is coming on SG1, no one know what is, but we are pretty excited, also, I'm working on final details to start on Gater Teens, a FanBoys kind of movie, for Stargate, gathering friends from school to start the project, all is on wheels...

Oh, and have you seen Avengers yet? Amazing, isn't it? haha, I went to watch it twice, and I'm going for my third one! I so love it, specially Loki and Stark, I've heard that is awesome every where, as some of you know, Latinamerica got it first than US, but, US got an extra scene. Wait well deserved, now wait for the release on DVD and Blu Ray, amazing, but what was the best part of the movie for you? in my case, I loved the Hulk vs Loki scene! poor Loki...

well, keep tuned, and next weekend pics from Comic Con Chile!!
See you then, and good luck.
May the Force Be with you...

By Jade Berny O'Neill

oh, by the way, Happy Star Wars day (very delayed)

No comments:

Post a Comment